祝你好运用英语:第一种最常用,Good luck;第二种,Best of luck!
--COLONEL:And I hope your future engages will not take place during meal times.--ROY:I'll try,Sir.--COLONEL:Good luck.--ROY:Thank you,Sir
--上校:我还希望以后你的婚约不会发生在吃饭的时候。--罗伊:我会尽力的,先生。--上校:祝你好运。--罗伊:谢谢,先生
Good luck!We'll keep our fingers crossed for you.
祝你好运!我们将为你祈祷。
"Good luck to you,"I said and held out my hand."Thank you and God bless you.Now I won't have to sell my dogs."His smile shone brightly in the deepening darkness.
“祝你好运,”我说完就伸出了手。“谢谢你,愿上帝保佑你。我现在不必卖狗了。”天色渐暗,他那微笑显得明亮欢快。
Good luck and get snapping!
祝你好运,好好表现!
Go ahead,Helen.Break a leg!
去吧,海伦,祝你好运!
1、With best wishes for a happy New Year!
祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。
2、With very best wishes for your happiness in the New Year.
致以最良好的祝福,原你新年快乐幸福。
3、May the joy and happiness around you today and always.
愿快乐幸福永伴你左右。
4、Please accept my season's greetings.
请接受我节日的祝贺。
5、Best wishes for the holidays and happiness throughout the New Year.
恭贺新禧,万事如意。